Internal control is the organization plan and all plans and measurements adopted for the keepsake of actives, verification of validity and suitability of accounting data, development operational efficiency and following defined politics.
Internal control consists of five related components:
- * Control environment (Company Culture);
- * Relevant Risk Evaluation (both internal and external);
- * Control activity (politics and procedures which allows control over management and its achievements);
- * Information and communication (identification of strategic information and it suitability);
- * Own performance follow up.
Our experience in the application of internal control politics in several companies translates in great efficiency as well as a practical know-how which include several business areas.
We are available to help you to identify the causes of error and to implement one or several controls practiced in a world-wide level and that our specialists can recommend. – We Share Our Knowledge.